Antop “Big Boy” AT-402BV Outdoor HDTV Antenna | Smartpass Amplified
• New Generation digital tech: matches that of mechanical antennas
• Enhancer Rods to strengthen VHF reception
• Compact design with UV coating, weather resistant finish
• Whole-house solution: Can feed multiple TVs
• Smartpass technology amplifies range from up to 75 miles
• 4G LTE Filter: blocks unwanted 3G and 4G signals
• Multi-directional reception for weak signal strength areas
• Easy home exterior installation: wall, roof, balcony
• Size: 23.82×5.12×4.53 in
Antop Flat-panel “Big Boy” Smartpass Amplified Outdoor/Indoor HDTV Antenna with HIGH GAIN and built-in 4G LTE Filter, Long Range Multi-Directional Reception, AT-402BV
The Antop Flat-Panel AT-402BV panel design is aesthetically pleasing and suitable to match a wide range of home exterior styles. The Multi-directional reception, UV coating and weather resistant finish and creative panel design, allow you to install your AT-402BV antenna in various locations around the exterior of your home: roof, balcony. It is also suitable for indoor use in an attic or placed on a table top. The AT-402BV supports HDTV, 1080P TV and 4K ULTRA HD and is compatible with TV converter boxes or digital TVs.
The number of TV channels and programs that you can receive for FREE depends on the amount of over-the-air broadcasters in your area. With the Antop AT-402BV, there is no monthly fee and no need to subscribe. Just plug into a TV, scan the channels, and then enjoy your TV shows!
Antop’s New Generation Digital Technology
1) Smartpass Amplifier, exclusive Antop technology, uses an all-in-one design allowing easier connection while delivering the correct balance between short and long range reception.
2) 4G LTE Filter: built into all Antop amplified antennas, blocks 3G and 4G wireless signals for noise-free digital reception.
3) High Gain reception technology, shielded for minimum interference.
4) Durable exterior, waterproof design with UV coating.
5) Supports VHF & UHF digital signals.
6) Mounting accessory options.
By following the simple tips below, you can enjoy FREE TV with you Antop Antenna:
– Scan channel monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
– Do not put or hide the antenna in/behind any metallic objects.
– Install the antenna as high as possible and near the window for better reception.
– Keep the antenna away from any high power consumption devices to avoid interference, such as air-condition, power station, elevator etc.
Indoor, Outdoor, Attic, RV
Weak Signal Areas
HI-V, LO-V, UHF
Switch-OFF: VHF 7dB, UHF 10dB, Switch-ON: VHF 30dB, UHF 35dB
|Max Output level||
DC12V via power adapter
|Working Temperature Range||
-104 to 140 ℉
6 mile/h = 0.39N ; 10 mile/h = 1.41N
|Dimensions||6.93 × 5.75 × 26.77 in|