ANTOP Butterfly AT-408B Outdoor HDTV Antenna | Smartpass Amplified
• Weather resistant finish
• Smartpass Amplified: balanced reception range
• 4G LTE Filter: blocks unwanted 3G and 4G signals
• Suitable for moderate signal strength areas
• Multi-directional reception pattern
• Reception range: 30 to 40 miles
• Easy home exterior installation: wall, roof, balcony
• Size: 6.85 x 13.78 x 2.56 inches
In stock (can be backordered)
The ANTOP AT-408B Butterfly design is aesthetically pleasing and suitable to match a wide range of home exterior styles. The Multidirectional reception and UV coating and weather resistant finish, allow you to install your AT-408B antenna in various locations around the exterior of your home: wall, roof, balcony. Or, even in an attic. In addition to home use the Multidirectional signal reception makes the AT-408B perfect for mobile homes and RV usage. The AT-408B supports HDTV, 1080P TV and 4K ULTRA HD and is compatible with TV converter boxes or digital TVs.
The number of TV channels and programs that you can receive for FREE depends on the amount of over-the-air broadcasters in your area. With the ANTOP AT-408B, there is no monthly fee and no need to subscribe. Just plug into a TV, scan the channels, and then enjoy your TV shows!
ANTOP’s New Generation Digital Technology
Blocks 3G and 4G wireless signals for noise-free digital reception.
1) High Gain reception technology, shielded for minimum interference.
2) Durable exterior, waterproof design with UV coating.
3) Supports VHF & UHF digital signals.
4) Mounting accessory options.
By following the simple tips below, you can enjoy FREE TV with your ANTOP Antenna:
– Re-scan channels monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
– Do not place or hide the antenna in/behind any metallic objects.
– Install the antenna as high as possible and near a window for better reception.
– Keep the antenna away from any high power consumption devices to avoid interference.
NOTE: Antenna effectiveness is influenced by the distance from signal origination point, station signal strength, antenna positioning, reflections from nearby structures and any power consumption sources. The amount of free over-the-air channels you can receive will vary by area and antenna selection, check signal availability at ANTOP Signalmaps.
What’s in the box
– AT-408B BUTTERFLY Amplified Digital Outdoor/Indoor Antenna
– Power Inserter with Power Switch
– AC/DC Power Adapter
– 16’ Coaxial Cable
– Wall/Pole Mounting Kit
– Pole Clamp
– Instruction/User Manual
Indoor, Outdoor, Attic, RV
Moderate Signal Areas
|Max Output level||
DC12V via power adapter
|Working Temperature Range||
-104 to 140 ℉
6 mile/h = 0.08N ; 10 mile/h = 0.29N
|Dimensions||14.37 × 7.09 × 3.35 in|