[Discontinued] ANTOP Flat Panel AT-413B Outdoor HDTV Antenna | Smartpass Amplified
• New Generation digital tech design: matches mechanical antennas
• Durable exterior, UV coating, weather resistant finish
• Smartpass technology amplifies range from 0, 55 to 65 miles
• 4G LTE Filter: blocks unwanted 3G and 4G signals
• Omni-directional reception for weak/moderate signal strength areas
• Easy home exterior installation: wall, roof, balcony
• Size: 12.76 X 11.42 X 1.02 inch
Out of stock
The ANTOP Flat-panel AT-413B slim-panel design is aesthetically pleasing and suitable to match a wide range of home exterior styles. The Omni-directional reception and UV coating and weather resistant finish, allows you to install your AT-413B antenna in various locations around the exterior of your home: wall, roof, balcony.In addition to home use the Omni-directional signal reception makes the AT-413B perfect for mobile homes and RV usage. The AT-413B supports HDTV, 1080P TV and 4K ULTRA HD.
ANTOP’s New Generation Digital Technology
The Smartpass Amplifier’s all-in-one design allows easier connection, delivers correct balance between short and long range reception. It must be powered in order to function. Push the smart switch On or Off and select the switching with which more channels are received.
3) High Gain reception technology, shielded for minimum interference.
4) Durable exterior, waterproof design with UV coating.
5) Supports VHF & UHF digital signals.
6) Mounting accessory options.
By following the simple tips below, you can enjoy FREE TV with your ANTOP Antenna:
– Re-scan the channels after each switching of the Smart Switch.
– Scan channels monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
– Do not place or hide the antenna in/behind any metallic objects.
– Install the antenna as high as possible and near a window for better reception.
– Keep the antenna away from any high power consumption devices to avoid interference.
NOTE: Antenna effectiveness is influenced by the distance from signal origination point, station signal strength level, building construction, antenna positioning, reflections from nearby structures and any power consumption sources. The amount of free over-the-air channels you can receive will vary by area and antenna selection, check signal availability at ANTOP Signalmaps.
What’s in the box
– AT-413B FLAT PANEL Smartpass Amplified Digital Outdoor/Indoor Antenna
– Power Inserter with Smart Switch
– AC/DC Power Adapter
– 16’ Coaxial Cable
– Wall/Pole Mounting Bracket
– Pole Clamp
– Instruction/User Manual
Outdoor, Attic, RV
Weak Signal Areas
Switch OFF: 10dB; Switch ON: 20dB
|Max Output level||
DC12V via power adapter
|Working Temperature Range||
-104 to 140 ℉
6 mile/h = 0.48N ; 10 mile/h = 1.73N
|Dimensions||12.0 × 4.8 × 12.2 in|