Antop BOW AT-217B Indoor HDTV Antenna | Smartpass Amplified
• Modern curved panel design with hair-line black finish
• Extendable, rotatable VHF rods for enhanced reception
• Smartpass technology amplifies range from 0, 40 to 50 miles
• 4G LTE Filter: blocks unwanted 3G and 4G signals
• Multi-directional reception for moderate signal strength areas
• Easy set up
• Compact size: 10.98 x 2.68 x 1.77 inch
The Antop Bow-style AT-217B sleek design in Hairline black, is aesthetically pleasing and can match a wide range of home décor styles. Its compact size allows you to position the antenna anywhere in your home. The AT-217B supports HDTV, 1080P TV and 4K ULTRA HD and is compatible with TV converter boxes and digital TVs.
With the Antop AT-217B, there is no monthly fee and no need to subscribe. Just plug into a TV, scan the channels, and then enjoy your TV shows! The number of TV channels and programs that you can receive for FREE depends on the amount of over-the-air broadcasters in your area.
Antop’s New Generation Digital Technology
Smartpass Amplifier, exclusive Antop technology, balances reception range.
The built-in Smartpass Amplifier, an exclusive technology offered only by Antop, uses an all-in-one design to allow an easier connection and deliver the correct balance between short and long range reception. Antop was the first antenna manufacturer to include a built-in 4G FILTER in all their products to block 3G and 4G wireless signals to ensure noise-free digital TV reception.
By following the simple tips below, you can enjoy FREE TV with your Antop Antenna:
– Scan channels monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
– Do not place or hide the antenna in/behind any metallic objects.
– Install the antenna as high as possible and near a window for better reception.
– Keep the antenna away from any high power consumption devices to avoid interference.
NOTE: Antenna effectiveness is influenced by the distance from signal origination point, station signal strength level, building construction, antenna positioning, reflections from nearby structures and any power consumption sources. The amount of free over-the-air channels you can receive will vary by area and antenna selection, check signal availability at Antop Signalmaps.
What’s in the box
– AT-217B BOW Smartpass Amplified Indoor TV Antenna
– AC/DC Power Adapter
– USB Cable
– 6ft Coaxial Cable
– Instruction/User Manual
– Instrucciones de Instalación en Español
Indoor, Apartment, Flat, Condominium
Moderate Signal Areas
Switch-OFF: 5-7dB; Switch-ON: 24dB
|Max Output level||
DC5V via power adapter
|Working Temperature Range||
-68 to 140 ℉
|Dimensions||3.07 × 2.05 × 14.76 in|