ONTARIO, CA (March 28, 2017) – ANTOP’s AT-211B indoor digital antenna combines a sleek black finish and curved new design with digital technology to provide a visually appealing product that delivers crystal clear HDTV free over-the-air local broadcast TV.
Cut the Cord, Enjoy Free TV
With enhanced VHF properties, multi-directional reception and a signal reach of up-to 50 miles, the AT-211B HDTV Antenna receives free broadcast high definition over-the-air TV signals, from networks such as ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, Univision and others. The compact design is made for easy installation, but still delivers on the ANTOP promise of a quality HDTV viewing experience by utilizing the latest in antenna technology.
“Our indoor curved panel digital antennas provide consumers with high quality reception options for cutting the cord to view local over-the-air TV for free,” said Eric Jiang, ANTOP vice president.
The curve panel antenna comes complete with its own stand and is perfect for positioning on any table top within a home, apartment or even in an RV. The hi-gloss piano black finish is aesthetically pleasing and suitable to match a wide range of home décor styles.
- Range: up to 50 miles from point of signal origination
- Reception Pattern: Multi-directional
- Supports HDTV, 1080P TV and 4K ULTRA HD and compatible with TV converter boxes
- Smartpass Amplifier, exclusive ANTOP technology, uses an all-in-one design allowing easier connection while delivering the correct balance between short and long range reception.
- 4G LTE filter: built into all ANTOP products, blocks 3G and 4G wireless signals for noise-free digital reception.
- High Gain reception technology, shielded for minimum interference.
The AT-211B Digital Indoor Curved Panel HDTV Antenna from ANTOP is currently available at www.antopusa.com.