ONTARIO, CA (March 21, 2017) – Re-designed to be as stylish as a bow tie and let you enjoy free over-the-air local broadcast TV, the ANTOP AT-105B paper thin indoor antenna combines a contemporary design with digital technology to provide a visually appealing product that delivers crystal clear HDTV reception.
Cut the Cord, Enjoy Free TV
Sleek, lightweight and ultra-thin, .02 of an inch, the compact design is made for easy installation, but still delivers on the ANTOP promise of a quality HDTV viewing experience by utilizing the latest in antenna technology. The AT-105B indoor HDTV antenna receives free broadcast high definition over-the-air TV signals, from networks such as ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, Univision and others.
“We’re focused on offering the best over-the-air TV reception solutions to provide consumers with options for cutting the cord,” said Eric Jiang, ANTOP vice president.
The bow tie-shaped antenna’s compact size and multiple set-up options allow for positioning on any wall or window within a home, apartment or even in an RV. The antenna’s surface area can be painted to allow for further integration into any home’s interior décor.
- Range: 30 to 45 miles from point of signal origination
- Reception Pattern: Multi-directional
- Supports HDTV, 1080P TV and 4K ULTRA HD and compatible with TV converter boxes
- Smartpass Amplifier, exclusive ANTOP technology, uses an all-in-one design allowing easier connection while delivering the correct balance between short and long range reception.
- 4G LTE filter: built into all ANTOP products, blocks 3G and 4G wireless signals for noise-free digital reception.
- High Gain reception technology, shielded for minimum interference.