ANTOP Doorbell & Smartpass Amplified AT-216BD HDTV Antenna
• Curved design with glossy-black finish
• Smartpass technology amplifies range from 0, 40 to 50 miles
• 4G LTE Filter: blocks unwanted 3G and 4G signals
• Extendable, rotatable VHF rods for enhanced reception
• Multi-directional reception pattern for TV signal
• Built-in Doorbell Receiver with Auto-Learning Code
• Doorbell wireless range up to 87 yards
• 36 melody options and adjustable volume
• Size: 8 x 6 x 3 inch
The ANTOP TV Antenna & Doorbell AT-216BD designed in elegant black, suitable to match a wide range of home décor styles. The curved panel design with diamond pattern provides visual appeal. Extendable telescopic rods optimize VHF channels reception.
ANTOP’s New Generation Digital Technology
The High Gain inline Smartpass Amplifier, balances short and long range reception.
The Smartpass Amplifier‘s all-in-one design allows easier connection, delivers correct balance between short and long range reception. It must be powered in order to function. Push the smart switch On or Off and select the switching with which more channels are received.
ANTOP was the first antenna manufacturer to include a built in 4G LTE filter. This filter will block all 3G and 4G signals from mobile phones, tablets, wireless networks or mobile phone transmitters to ensure your noise-free digital TV reception.
– Wireless Doorbell
- Auto-learning codes enable easy pairing of the receiver (antenna) and doorbell button. 1 Receiver can pair up to 5 doorbell buttons. Consumer package includes 1 button only.
- 36 different ring tones with 3 levels of adjustable volume (High/ Medium/Low) for 250+ feet wireless operating range.
By following the simple tips below, you can enjoy FREE TV with your ANTOP Antenna:
– Scan channels monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
– Do not place or hide the antenna in/behind any metallic objects.
– Install the antenna as high as possible and near a window for better reception.
– Keep the antenna away from any high power consumption devices to avoid interference.
NOTE: Antenna effectiveness is influenced by the distance from signal origination point, station signal strength level, building construction, antenna positioning, reflections from nearby structures and any power consumption sources. The amount of free over-the-air channels you can receive will vary by area and antenna selection, check signal availability at ANTOP Signalmaps.
What’s in the box
– AT-216BD Indoor HDTV Antenna with Built-In Doorbell
– AC/DC Power Adapter
– Wireless Doorbell
– 6ft Coaxial Cable
– USB Cable
– Instruction/User Manual
– Instrucciones de Instalación en Español
Indoor, Apartment, Flat, Condominium
Moderate Signal Areas
Switch-OFF: 5-7dB; Switch-ON: 24dB
|Max Output level||
DC5V via power adapter
|Working Temperature Range||
-68 to 140 ℉
|Dimensions||6.50 × 2.95 × 10.51 in|