Antop Paper Thin AT-132 Indoor HDTV Antenna
• Super Thin as 0.02 inch
• Glossy white paintable surface
• Suitable for strong signal strength areas
• Omni-directional reception pattern
• Reception range: Up to 30 miles
• Multiple set-up options: table, wall, window
• Compact size: 8.27 x 9.06 x .02 inch
The Antop Paper Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna, AT-132 super slim design (less than an inch thick, 0.02’) is aesthetically pleasing and suitable to match a wide range of home décor styles. Its compact size allows you to position the antenna anywhere in your home. The AT-132 supports HDTV, 1080P TV and 4K ULTRA HD and is compatible with TV converter boxes or digital TVs.
The number of TV channels and programs that you can receive for FREE depends on the amount of over-the-air broadcasters in your area. With the Antop AT-132, there is no monthly fee and no need to subscribe. Just plug into a TV, scan the channels, and then enjoy your TV shows!
By following the simple tips below, you can enjoy FREE TV with your Antop Antenna:
– Scan channels monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
– Do not place or hide the antenna in/behind any metallic objects.
– Install the antenna as high as possible and near a window for better reception.
– Keep the antenna away from any high power consumption devices to avoid interference.
NOTE: Antenna effectiveness is influenced by the distance from signal origination point, station signal strength level, building construction, antenna positioning, reflections from nearby structures and any power consumption sources. The amount of free over-the-air channels you can receive will vary by area and antenna selection, check signal availability at Antop Signalmaps.
What’s in the box
– AT-132 PAPER THIN Digital Indoor HDTV Antenna
– Double Sided Suction Cup
– Double Sided Sticker
– 10ft Coaxial Cable
– Instruction/User Manual
Indoor, Apartment, Flat, Condominium
Strong Signal Areas
|Max Output level||
|Working Temperature Range||
-68 to 140 ℉
|Dimensions||8.66 × 1.97 × 9.25 in|