This HDTV antenna is third in a series of Earth Day-inspired models and joins ANTOP’s AT-121B World Map Mini and the award-winning AT-122B World Map Paper Thin Antennas. The AT-122B was recently selected as a CES 2018 Twice Picks award winner as one of the show’s products that highlights the best the tech sector has to offer. The AT-122B was also recognized as an IMPACT Award winner as a product in the consumer electronics industry that is impactful not only from a technology standpoint but that matter to retailers as well. IMPACT Awards products are innovative, help drive sales at retail, and give consumers a reason to visit a retail showroom.
CUT THE CORD, ENJOY FREE TV With ANTOP Antenna
“Approximately nine of 10 U.S. homes can receive free local broadcast TV with the correct HDTV antenna. We focus on offering the best over-the-air TV reception solutions to provide consumers with options for cutting the cord,” said Eric Jiang, ANTOP president. “Each of the three ANTOP World Map Indoor HDTV antennas receive free broadcast high definition over-the-air TV signals, from networks such as ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, Univision, and others.”
ANTOP World Map Indoor HDTV Antennas
• Support HDTV, 1080P TV and 4K ULTRA HD and compatible with TV converter boxes
• Offer High Gain reception technology, shielded for minimum interference.
• Omni-directional reception pattern with a built-in 4G LTE filter to block out unwanted 3G and 4G wireless signals for noise-free digital reception
• World Map Antenna Range: AT-121B, 35 to 50 miles / AT-122B, 40 to 55 miles / AT-123, 40-mile
• VHF Enhanced: AT-122B / AT-123
• Both the AT-121B and AT-122B include the Smartpass Amplifier, an exclusive ANTOP technology that features an all-in-one design allowing for easier connection while delivering the correct balance between short and long-range reception.
Based in sunny Southern California, ANTOP is focused on providing superior customer service, while offering the best Over-The-Air TV signal reception solutions to both trade partners and consumers. As TV viewers continue to “cut-the-cord” from cable and satellite paid-services, ANTOP will continuously work to release new innovative antenna products to enhance the HDTV viewing experience. Established in 1980, ANTOP has become one of the largest designers and manufacturers of digital indoor and outdoor TV antennas. Visit antopusa.com for more information.