Works with any non-amplified/passive TV antenna. High gain is designed to amplify VHF and UHF SIGNALS with a LOW NOISE level, less than 2dB. Dual-color indicator, Green for long reception and Yellow for short reception. 3ft and 0.3ft EXTENSION COAXIAL CABLES are attached at either end for easy connection. AT-601B(Black) must be powered to function. Unit can be powered via the included USB cable by connecting to any USB power adapter supporting 5V output on USB-port.
Engineered and designed in the USA by ANTOP, the antenna specialists, the ANTOP SMARTPASS AMPLIFIER features a SMART SWITCH to balance the amplification between short and long range signals received by the antenna. The Smart Switch is recommended to be switched ON to boost weaker signal level reception, and switched OFF to avoid amplification overload for stronger signal reception. The SMARTPASS AMPLIFIER is not recommended for use with an amplified antenna.
The ANTOP Smartpass Amplifier, AT-601B,is designed to work with any non-amplified/pass antenna to boost the over-the-air TV signal received by the antenna. The attached 3ft and 0.3ft extension coaxial cables at either end offer connection flexibility and enable you to move the antenna within a wider placement range for better reception. The AT-601B supports over-the-air TV signals including HDTV, 1080P TV and 4K ULTRA HD.
Smartpass Amplifier, exclusive ANTOP technology, balances reception range.
1) The Smartpass Amplifier’s all-in-one design, allows you an easier connection and more possibilities in different receiving ranges. You don’t have to hesitate any more on deciding between a short range and long range antenna! ANTOP’s Smartpass Amplifier delivers the correct range for you.
2) 4G LTE FILTER, blocks 3G and 4G signals from mobile phones, tablets, wireless networks or mobile phone transmitters to ensure a noise-free digital TV reception.
– AT-601B must be powered for function. It can be powered via USB cable by connecting to any USB-port supporting 5V output. A USB AC/DC power adapter is included in package.
– Re-scan the channels after each switching of the Smartpass Amplifier.
– Scan channels monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
– Do not place or hide the Smartpass Amplifier in/behind any metallic objects.
– Keep the antenna away from any high power consumption devices to avoid interference.
NOTE: When using the SMARTPASS AMPLIFIER with any non-amplified antenna, note that antenna effectiveness is also influenced by its distance from the signal origination point, station signal strength level, building construction, antenna positioning, reflections from nearby structures and any power consumption sources. THE AMOUNT OF FREE OVER-THE-AIR CHANNELS YOU CAN RECEIVE WILL VARY BY AREA AND ANTENNA SELECTION, CHECK SIGNAL AVAILABILITY AT ANTOP Signalmaps.
What’s in the box
– AT-601B Smartpass Amplifier and Power Supply Kit
– USB AC/DC Power Adapter
– USB Cable
– Instruction/User Manual
ANTOP AT-601B Smartpass Amplifier Kit – Black
Compatible with All Passive Antennas
Frequency Range: 87.5-700MHz
Receiving Range: FM/VHF/UHF
Gain: 16dB Max
Output level: 105dBuV Max
Noise figure: ≤2dB
Return Loss: >8
Power Supply: DC5V/50mA
59 in stock (can be backordered)
|Max Output level|
DC5V via USB
|Dimensions||2.56 × 2.16 × 5.12 in|