Antop 5G/LTE Filter for TV Antennas Filters Out Cellular Signal, AT-740
- Blocks interference from 3G/4G/5G cellular phones and transmitters which can cause intermittent channel loss, pixilation and overall reception disruption.
- Pass Band: 5-609MHz; Block Band: 630-2000MHz; Out of Band Rejection: 609-630MHz; Insertion loss: <3dB; Connector: F-Type
- Compatible with all televisions and receivers
- Zinc die-cast housing and fully shield design, provides you with consistently clear, pure reception of HDTV channels.
- Quick & easy set-up.
Buy On Amazon
Antop’s 5G/LTE filter AT-740 is designed to improve over-the-air signals by filtering out mobile LTE signal interference (3G/4G/5G), which can cause intermittent channel loss, pixilation and overall reception disruption. Its professional signal shielded grade construction and quality provides you with consistently clear, pure reception of HDTV channels. Compatible with all televisions and receivers while minimal setup is required. Pass Band: 5-609MHz, Block Band: 630-2000MHz.
- Re-scan the channels after finishing the connecting.
- Scan channels monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
- The Antop 5G filter AT-740 is for indoor use only. Please do not expose the product to rain or moisture to prevent fire or shock hazard.
- If a power supply kit is used in connecting the filter and an amplifier, and it is inserted on the downward lead of the splitter, please make sure the splitter supports power pass through.
Packaging Dimensions and Weight:
- Packaging Dimension: 36 x 1.57x 0.63in
- Packaging weight: 11lb
- Pass Band: 5-609MHz
- Block Band: 630-2000MHz
- Insertion Loss: <3dB
- Out of Band Rejection: 609-630MHz
- DC Pass: 300mA max
- Connector Type: F-female
- Color: Zinc
- LTE Filter Size: 2.95 x 1.04x 0.63in
- LTE Filter Weight: 0.10lb
|Out of Band Rejection||
|LTE Filter Size||
2.95 x 1.04x 0.63in
|LTE Filter Weight||
|Dimensions||2.36 × 1.57 × 0.63 in|