- You cannot add "ANTOP Soft And Light Weight Paper Thin AT-100B Indoor HDTV Antenna | Smartpass Amplified" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
ANTOP Paper Thin AT-105B Indoor HDTV Antenna | Smartpass Amplified
• Innovative Bow-tie design
• Super Thin as 0.02 inch
• Reversible white and black paintable surface
• Smartpass technology amplifies range from 0, 30 to 45 miles
• 4G LTE Filter: blocks unwanted 3G and 4G signals
• Multi-directional reception for moderate signal strength areas
• Multiple set-up options: wall, window
• Compact size: 11.81 x 4.33 x .02 inch
Out of stock
The ANTOP Paper Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna, AT-105B super slim and Reversible White and Black design (less than an inch thick, 0.02’) is aesthetically pleasing and suitable to match a wide range of home décor styles. Its compact size allows you to position the antenna anywhere in your home. The AT-105B supports HDTV, 1080P TV and 4K ULTRA HD and is compatible with TV converter boxes or digital TVs.
The number of TV channels and programs that you can receive for FREE depends on the amount of over-the-air broadcasters in your area. With the ANTOP AT-105B, there is no monthly fee and no need to subscribe. Just plug to TV, scan channel, then enjoy the TV shows!
1) Smartpass Amplifier, exclusive ANTOP technology, balances reception range.
The Smartpass Amplifier’s all-in-one design allows easier connection, delivers correct balance between short and long range reception. It must be powered in order to function. Push the smart switch On or Off and select the switching with which more channels are received.
2) 4G LTE filter, blocks 3G and 4G wireless signals for noise-free digital reception.
By following the simple tips below, you can enjoy FREE TV with your ANTOP Antenna:
– Re-scan the channels after each switching of the Smartpass Amplifier.
– Scan channels monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
– Do not place or hide the antenna in/behind any metallic objects.
– Install the antenna as high as possible and near a window for better reception.
– Keep the antenna away from any high power consumption devices to avoid interference.
NOTE: Antenna effectiveness is influenced by the distance from signal origination point, station signal strength level, building construction, antenna positioning, reflections from nearby structures and any power consumption sources. The amount of free over-the-air channels you can receive will vary by area and antenna selection, check signal availability at ANTOP Signalmaps.
What’s in the box
– AT-105B PAPER THIN Smartpass Amplified Digital Indoor Antenna
– AC/DC Power Adapter
– Double Sided Suction Cup
– Double Sided Sticker
– 10ft Coaxial Cable
– Instruction/User Manual
Indoor, Apartment, Flat, Condominium
Moderate Signal Areas
Swith OFF: 5-7dB; Switch ON: 19dB
|Max Output level||
DC5V via power adapter
|Working Temperature Range||
-68 to 140 ℉
Reversible Black and White
|Dimensions||5.5 × 2.2 × 13 in|