- You cannot add "ANTOP Curved Panel AT-211B Indoor HDTV Antenna | Smartpass Amplified" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
ANTOP RING AT-210 Indoor HDTV Antenna
• Modern Rabbit Ears
• Hairline-black finish
• Extendable, rotatable VHF rods for enhanced reception
• Suitable for strong signal strength areas
• Multi-directional reception pattern
• Reception range: 35 miles
• Easy table-top set up
• Compact size: 6.90 x 4.72 x 2.0 inch
The ANTOP Ring Indoor HDTV Antenna, AT-210 in Hairline Black is aesthetically pleasing and suitable to match a wide range of home décor styles. The AT-210 supports HDTV, 1080P TV and 4K ULTRA HD and is compatible with TV converter boxes or digital TVs.
The number of TV channels and programs that you can receive for FREE depends on the amount of over-the-air broadcasters in your area. With the ANTOP AT-210, there is no monthly fee and no need to subscribe. Just plug into a TV, scan the channels, and then enjoy your TV shows!
By following the simple tips below, you can enjoy FREE TV with your ANTOP Antenna:
– Adjust and turn the extendable telescopic antennas for the best VHF reception.
– Scan channel monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
– Do not put or hide the antenna in/behind any metallic objects.
– Install the antenna as high as possible and near the window for better reception.
– Keep the antenna away from any high power consumption devices to avoid interference, such as air-condition, power station, elevator etc.
NOTE: Antenna effectiveness is influenced by the distance from signal origination point, station signal strength level, building construction, antenna positioning, reflections from nearby structures and any power consumption sources. The amount of free over-the-air channels you can receive will vary by area and antenna selection, check signal availability at ANTOP Signalmaps.
What’s in the box
– AT-210 RING Digital Indoor HDTV Antenna
– 6ft Coaxial Cable
– Instruction/User Manual
Indoor, Apartment, Flat, Condominium
Strong Signal Areas
|Max Output level||
|Working Temperature Range||
-68 to 140 ℉
|Dimensions||7.1 × 2.6 × 4.9 in|