(Renewed) Antop UFO AT-416B Outdoor/Attic/RV HDTV Antenna | Smartpass Amplified
• New Generation digital tech design: matches mechanical antennas
• UV coating, weather resistant finish
• Smartpass technology amplifies range from 30 to 40 miles in diameter
• 4G LTE Filter: blocks unwanted 3G and 4G signals
• Omni-directional reception for moderate signal strength areas
• Easy home exterior installation: wall, roof, balcony
• Size: 4.40-inch diameter
|Product Status: Renewed|
The Antop UFO AT-416B, an omnidirectional TV antenna, designed as house TV antenna and RV TV antenna with High Gain reception and Smartpass Technology amplifies a flexible long range, from 0, 30 and 40 miles from broadcast origination source! Assuring you more channel reception and less blind spots.
The number of TV channels and programs that you can receive for FREE depends on the amount of over-the-air broadcasters in your area. With the Antop AT-416B, there is no monthly fee and no need to subscribe. Just plug to TV, scan channel, then enjoy the TV shows!
Antop’s New Generation Digital Technology
1) Smartpass Amplifier, exclusive Antop technology, balances reception range.
The Smartpass Amplifier’s all-in-one design allows easier connection, delivers correct balance between short and long range reception. It must be powered in order to function. Push the smart switch On or Off and select the switching with which more channels are received.
2) 4G LTE Filter, blocks 3G and 4G wireless signals for noise-free digital reception.
3) High Gain reception technology, shielded for minimum interference.
4) Durable exterior, waterproof design with UV coating.
5) Supports VHF & UHF digital signals.
6) Mounting accessory options.
By following the simple tips below, you can enjoy FREE TV with your Antop Antenna:
– Re-scan the channels after each switching of the Smartpass Amplifier.
– Scan channels monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
– Do not place or hide the antenna in/behind any metallic objects.
– Install the antenna as high as possible and near a window for better reception.
– Keep the antenna away from any high power consumption devices to avoid interference.
NOTE: Antenna effectiveness is influenced by the distance from signal origination point, station signal strength, antenna positioning, reflections from nearby structures and any power consumption sources. The amount of free over-the-air channels you can receive will vary by area and antenna selection, check signal availability at Antop SignalMaps.
What’s in the box
– AT-416B UFO Smartpass Amplified Digital Outdoor/ Indoor (Attic) Antenna
– AC/DC Power Adapter
– Power Inserter with Smart Switch
– Outdoor Bracket
– Mast Clamp Kits
– 16’ Coaxial Cable
– Instruction/User Manual
Outdoor, Attic, RV, Marine
Moderate Signal Areas
Switch OFF: 9dB; Switch ON: 19dB
|Max Output level||
DC12V via power adapter
|Working Temperature Range||
-104 to 140 ℉
6 mile/h = 0.15N ; 10 mile/h = 0.54N
|Dimensions||6.69 × 5.12 × 9.25 in|