ANTV 70 Miles Amplified Digital Outdoor/Attic HDTV Antenna, ANTV2006
- FREE TV FOR LIFE! No monthly bill for watching TV! The ANTV2006 HDTV Antenna receives free broadcast High Definition Over-the-Air (OTA) TV signals from networks such as ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, Univision, and others.
- Featuring an Omni-directional reception pattern with enhanced VHF range of up to 70 miles from signal towers. Built-in high gain amplifier for best reception. Shielded for minimum interference to ensure signal quality.
- Multiple set-up options allow you to place antenna on a wall or pole. Included are mounting accessories for easy DIY installation. Durable waterproof design with Anti-UV coating suitable for outdoor or RV use.
- Ideal design for both digital and analog free TV channel reception. Compatible with digital HDTV signal (ATSC) and DAB-FM radios.
ANTV Amplified Omni-directional Outdoor/RV HDTV Antenna, 70-mile range, Omni-directional Reception, with High Gain amplifier. Model No. ANTV2006
– Omni-directional reception pattern with enhanced VHF range, receives signals in 360°degree directions.
– Built-in high gain amplifier for best reception. Shielded for minimum interference to ensure signal quality.
– Multiple set-up options allow you to place antenna on a wall or pole. Included mounting accessories for easy DIY installation.
– Durable, low wind load waterproof design with Anti-UV coating, suitable for outdoor or mobile use (camping, boating, etc.)
Search Signal Strength and Select Antenna before order.
– Find out which channels are available at your location via DTV Reception Maps.
– For weak signal reception, an amplified antenna with longer range is recommended.
– The number of channels received will also be affected by the building structure or surrounding obstacles, or electromagnetic interference nearby.
– Test the antenna in multiple locations before mounting to determine the best reception location.
– Place the antenna in a clear path between transmitter and reception location.
– Any surrounding obstacles will cause signal reflecting and weakening.
– Run a channel scan every time you reposition the antenna.
– Re-scan channels monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
– Install the antenna in a location that is as high as possible for better reception.
– Keep the antenna away from any high-power consumption devices to avoid interference.